From: Ramey, Anne
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 11:16 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: CI Viewer won't work after mid-tier upgrade

I've upgraded my mid-tier to 7.5 to address a different issue, but now my CI
Viewer isn't working:
The CI Relationship Viewer could not open because the specified root CI does
not exist.
namespace = BMC.CORE
classname = BMC_ComputerSystem
datasetid = BMC.ASSET
instanceid = AG0019bb379a54xgwWRwgCuxog0Pm3

I've triple checked that the assets are there and fine.

ARS 7.1 p 11
CMDB 2.1 p4
Mid-tier 7.5 p4
ITSM 7.0.03 p 9
On Linux with remote Oracle 10g RAC

The compatibility document seems to indicate this should work, and it seems to
work for all the ITSM features.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is it an
incompatibility?  Do I have to go back to a 7.1 mid-tier?

Anne Ramey
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.