All this is the result of incorrect Foundation Data...

Leonard Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pritch
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 2:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: diff b/w .. Incident ..problem..change

Sounds like tasking

Sanitation to pick up the fridge,
EMS to pick up the person that was hit by the fridge
The doctors who deal with all of us that have been pursuing this
conversation all day.

Hey - if there's beer in the fridge, we might need release management to
get it out.

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:46:30 -0400, "Ramey, Anne" <anne.ra...@nc.gov>
wrote:
> Wouldn't the contact person for the incident be the next of kin of the
> victims (I imagine they themselves won't be able to contribute much to
the
> report)? But the Change implementer should certainly be the person who
has
> the ability to stop the fridge.  The problem manager though, should that
be
> the City (because it's falling on the street) or the owner of the
building
> it's falling from?
>
> Anne Ramey
> E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North