If you are adding server " B" and shutting down server "A" then you would
purge the license through the BMC web-site.

If you are adding server " B" as an additional (second) ARS Server then you
need to obtain the ARS server license via the BMC web-site.  For this case,
you would need the PO number that was set up with BMC under your support
ID.