From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 4:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Just found - will bring to WWRUG

**
Diva had to leave her original 2.0 floppies with the University when she left :(
I do have a LOT of Remedy labeled goodies I will probably never part with!

Kelly Deaver
L-3 Stratis / FAA Contractor
kdea...@kellydeaver.com<mailto:kdea...@kellydeaver.com> (ARSlist mail)
kelly.ctr.dea...@faa.gov<mailto:kelly.ctr.dea...@faa.gov> (Business mail)