From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6 - Solaris LDOMs

** There shouldn't be any technical reason that will stop you from doing this.
Can I ask why you are moving towards LDOM instead of zones?

The higher models, like T5440, support i/o domains, which are really cool and
have some real benefits because the machine can be partitioned at the bus layer
with a cpu crossbar, but the T5120 does not support this.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Smith, David A