Ugh. That is sounding like it either is a problem ONLY when linking with perl,
or something else is going on.

Thank you for checking into this, looks like I need to do some further testing.
If it's specific to linking with perl libs, may wind up not being able to
resolve the problem, but at least will know the specifics of the problem.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nn...@mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Principal       KD0DMH