Hi Raj,

We are using Meta-Update (
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/product/SthMupd/index.html) to copy data
from our ITSM 7.6 test to production environments.  We are also using it to
transform data to be CMDB appropriate as we bring it from our old custom
inventory form (i.e to put CIs in the correct class and update CTI, etc).

I haven't written a script to query arschema and automatically copy all
regular forms (not sure I want to in our environment) but it should be
possible.  What I have done is taken a list like Mahesh mentioned add a
delimiter and create a Meta-Update script to copy all the records in the
forms listed.  There is also an option to suppress filters so your data is
not being updated while the merge is happening.  It works very well.

Hope that helps.
Jason