From: "Howard" <how...@homesteadbound.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:57 PM
Newsgroups:   public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Weekly report using Runmacro

I am trying to generate a weekly report in a CSV format and want to use
the server runmacro utility to accomplish this.  When I try to run the
following in the command line:

/u01/app/bmc/v55/bin/runmacro -d /u01/app/bmc/ -o /u01/app/bmc/macro -x
testserver -e testmacro  -U user -P password -f formName -t csv

I do get a CSV file as the output, however, the file contains all the
records from the "formName" and it doesn't take the qualification in
my "testmacro" into consideration.  Does anybody know why?

Also, how would I apply the ".arr" style to the command or does it just
know because the file is located in the same directory as the macro?