From: Ramey, Anne
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 9:07 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Working lists disappearing

**
Well,  I have admin priviledges on my box, my developer tool is local, and I
hadn't even logged out and back in when they went away.  I'm using 7.5, it
doesn't list a patch number.  I can upgrade of course, but I think I'm going to
keep a separate list of what was in my working list elsewhere as well.  It
sounds inherently unreliable.

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.