Company:                              Fusion Resource Management

Role:                                       Remedy Consultant (ITSM7)

Duration:                               Contract or Permanent

Start:                                      ASAP

Location:                               Various

Rate:                                       $Market

Position Summary:               Contract or Permanent opportunities for
US based experienced Remedy ITSM 7 Consultant/Developer

Reference:

Remedy ITSM 7 Consultant/Developer

Fusion Resource Management, a division of Fusion Business Solutions, is
currently looking to engage experienced Remedy Consultants with hands-on
experience of implementing and configuring Remedy ITSM7 (any modules) on
US or international customer sites. We currently have a range of
openings for experienced Consultants with ITSM7 experience to work on
Fusion and customer projects in the US, UK and Europe. If you have
technical exposure to any of the ITSM7 modules please contact our
Resource Manager for more information on available contracts.

About Fusion Business Solutions

Fusion, a Remedy partner since 1996 has delivered on over 200 Remedy
projects enabling us to become the No.1 Remedy partner in the UK and
number 2 in EMEA. We deliver market leading competitive solutions to
over 185 blue-chip customers. Fusion's Resourcing division is a
dedicated resourcing division leveraging our ITSM expertise to add value
to our customers' resourcing requirements.

Greg Park

Business Development Manager

Fusion Business Solutions (UK) Ltd

Tel: +44 (0) 208 814 6194

Mob: +44 (0) 7815 576 613

www.fusion.co.uk <http://www.fusion.co.uk/>

Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that focuses exclusively on
BMC Software solutions