I think it would also be nice for BMC to provide a full Migrator "DEF" of
ARS Alone, ARS with Full /AIE/CMDB/ITSM suite installed, with Each Released
version for Difference reports / checking and verification of Clean install.
Huge customer benefit and BMC SALES benefit as well to purchase the
Migrator, which would in turn (prayerfully) provide a better tool.

Just another Thought.

--
Patrick Zandi