Thanks for the advice. I have resolved the issue by adding an ARDATE environment variable.

Cheers
Raido

On Sep 29, 2010 1:58pm, Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se> wrote:
Hi,

When you change regional settings, you must apply them to everything. It

is not allways apparent which settings the unserlying system user running

the AR Server is using...

You can set envoronment variables for ARDATE etc in the armonitor.cfg

before the Remedy-service is started.

The armonitor.conf file settings work for unix/linux as well as windows.

Sample lines in armonitor.cfg/conf before arserver is started.

Environment-variable: ARDATE=%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

Environment-variable: ARDATEONLY=yyyy-MM-dd

Environment-variable: ARTIMEONLY=HH:mm:ss

As you see the ARDATE use the unix-type abreviations, and the other

variables use the windows-style. I think this is still valid, but you may

have to experiment...

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: