Has anybody seen the "Table field content change" as an Active Link
Execution Option in Dev Studio?  We have an editable check box in a table
field where I want to update the source data record as soon as the check box
is checked/unchecked.  This sounds like it is exactly what I need but I
don't see it as an option in Dev Studio.

I have tried setting both the table field and the column as the "Field:".
Used both ARS 7.5 p1 and p5 with DS 7.5 p5 and 7.6.03.  I even tried the
Admin tool for kicks.

7.5 Workflow Objects Guide, Pg 28
Executes when the contents of a table are refreshed in any of the following
ways:
is refreshed at predefined intervals
    - Refreshing the table, for example, when the user selects Refresh or
Refresh All from the pop-up menu
    - Choosing to view the next or previous chunk, for example, when the
user selects Next chunk or Previous chunk from the pop-up menu
    - Clearing the table, for example, when the user selects Clear Table
from the pop-up menu
    - When the user changes the value of an editable column in the table
field.

This sounds like a wonderful newer feature (I didn't see it in the 7.5
release notes, when was it added?).  I have run into similar situations in
the past where I needed to update the data instantly when a value in an
editable column changes.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason