From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 11:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: missing assets

**

How does anyone else with asset management handle missing assets.  Our
folks just did a physical inventory and there are some assets that are
missing.  They are asking for a status reason on "Missing" for the
status of "Deployed".  Seems sensible enough to me, but I was wondering
how other folks handle that situation.

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
only by an authorized State Official.