From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of tristan.rop...@t-online.de
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problems with the Command Application-Query-Delete-Entry

**

Hi,

I have a problem with the command in an AL

@@:Application-Query-Delete-Entry "CHG:CABInvitedPeople" 'Change ID+' =
"$Infrastructure Change ID$"

Im getting alwayws the error message "error in the qualification"

But in the documents of ARS there is the same example with the correct
arguments.

Any advice is very appreciated !

Tristan

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or
delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If
you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.