Yes, I am sure you have all registered for the conference by now if you are
going,
but since I know you aren't all going I still hope some of you get a last
minute reprise
and are free to go to the Best event of the year for BMC Remedfy AR System
information.

Just want to let you know that our room block has been extended to tomorrow
night so you
can still book rooms (the weekend before the conference is a real deal).

Lenny, Phil and Kelly have done a spectacular job in getting great
tutorial(long morning sessions),
general (one hour long afternoon sessions) and Vendor Showcase content.
We have several vendors that have never been at a show in North America
before!

I am trying to mark out which sessions ones I will get to, it isn't easy to
eliminate conflicts.
Too much good stuff.

Have a great weekend and see you on Monday.

.... Dan