If these tools are aimed at developers, I would be interested to see what they
can functionally offer as well.

Joe

From: Scott Parrish
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:05 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IT Prophets RemTools Presentation At WWRUG10: Tuesday, 4 p.m.
Conference Room Muse 4

**
Susan,

We do not currently have a recorded webinar available. However, we will be glad
to provide you with marketing materials and will setup a webex session to show
you the product. We are hopeful of having a recorded video available soon and
will alert the ARSList when it is complete and available on our
www.itprophets.com website.

Thanks you very much for inquiring!

Scott Parrish