From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Christine
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: change mgmt summary field

A 552 error usually is associated with running out of space in the db
log or data tables. I don't use MS-SQL but I would guess that the SQL
Admin interface could indicated free tablespace for the tables.

In Oracle the DBA will need to extend the tablespace. Also, Oracle
tables can be set to autoextend.

On Oct 20, 11:56 am, "Martinez, Marcelo A" <marc...@cpchem.com> wrote:
> I don't know where it is choking up then.. my users get the error:
> ARERR [552] Failure during SQL operation to the database: the statement
has been terminated. String or binary data would be truncated. (SQL Server
8152). (I was not given the workflow which fired this error).