There are a lot of different ways to track this kind of thing. My
favorite is building a custom ARS interface to hold development
information, and even write some code to pass data to it
automatically. VSS is also a good option, but is restrictive for
Development groups larger than 2 people. My real reason for responding
to this post is to steer you away from the barbaric practice of
keeping your code details in the Change History, or Help sections of
workflow elements. Nothing good can come of this. There are limits to
what it can hold, and if you use such a policy you will have to modify
associative code which can cause other issues.

Timothy Button
Systems Consultant
tbut...@remedyconsultant.com