From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] on
behalf of Vianna Vianna [vianna...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IE Script error in SRM / midtier

** Thanks for the reply. We actually clear the cache in order to replicate the
error on user's machines.  It'll happen occassionally on some user's machines
and if we want it to happen on demand while investigating, we clear the cache
again. So agreed that it seems to be an IE issue, but not sure what the fix
might be.

Thanks again.

Vi