Hi,

Well, if you make a query that does not return anything, you should get an
ARWARN 1200 (no matching request), not an ARERR 302, which would indicate
that the system expects a record that is not there...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):