Hi all.  So I've been trying to figure this out for a while and it seems
like I'm missing something obvious.  I'm hoping one of you can answer
this for me.

I have an SLA that I need to build.  I want to service level targets for
incident response/resolution times, etc - that's straight forward.  I
also have a set of servers that I want to track availability % (say goal
of 98).  How do I, with the Service Level Target for CI
Outage/availability%, set a goal so I know when I'm close or when I'm
breached/close to breaching on a given server?  I see compliance and
warning levels on the SLA, but that is for the SLA in general, I want to
see per server.  I suppose I could set the SLM status manually with a
milestone but it doesn't seem like my need is very unique, it seems like
there should be a goal and a warning value I should be able to set and
the tool would take it from there.

Am I missing something?

Jack Covert

Corporate IT

Remedy Support Team

Remedy Support Team Home Page

http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy
<http://collaborate.mckesson.com/sites/esm/remedy>

Remedy Q&A Sessions on Thursdays @ 10:30 AM PT

Details on Remedy Support Team Home Page