Hi Guys...

I have seen several posts for this issue.  We have a situation where a
number of microsoft patches were applied to our servers over the
weekend.  We have a Development and a Staging environment that are all
on VMWare, but our production environment are three tiered standalone
servers.

Specs:

Windows Server 2003
MSSQL Database 2005
ARS 7.5 Patch 2

Only our Production environment appears to be affected.  Our homepage
refuses to display an application list.  This is true for all clients
and for the mid-tier as well as the WUT.  Now we have tried the
following:

1)  "regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\msxml3.dll" at Start -> Run.
2)  Removing and re-installing clients.
3)  Clearing Client caches.
4)  Restarting the Services.
5)  Re-booting Application & Database Servers.

Are there other files like msxml3.dll that may be problematic when
rendering Application lists. Can anyone lend "a helping hand"?

Thanks.