From: gok's <gmedise...@yahoo.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Subject: Uploading closed Change Request's from ITSM 6.3 to 7.5 patch 4

Hi all,
I need some information that we are currently planing to upload 6.3 ITSM
losed change request's to 7.5 patch 4 can any one please give me you're
ip's and tricks how to do it.I am trying to do comparing the field on the
hange console in 6.3 and 7.5 to find out any new fields  added or not and
ables in data base and approval mappings and categorizations in 6.3 and
.5. and upload it through AIE. If any one have more information and best
ractices please post here.
-
iew this message in context:
http://old.nabble.com/Uploading-closed-Change-Request%27s--from-ITSM-6.3-to-7.5-patch-4-tp30267685p30267685.html
ent from the ARS (Action Request System) mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
ttend wwrug11 www.wwrug.com ARSList: "Where the Answers Are"