From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Fremont
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Upgrade AR server to 7.5P007 from 7.01

** Hi,

It seems the upgrading is straightforward, but I want to check with the list
for sure.
We're planning to do the upgrade our server from AR 7.01 to latest AR 7.5 P007
for our Remedy homegrown application. There is no CMDB or ITSM suites.

Is it just a mater of running the installer 7.5 P007 on our server, or we have
to do that in steps, first upgrade server to 7.1,  then 7.5?

Thanks,
AF

AR Server: 7.0.01 Patch 007
Windows 2003