I am afraid the information in the previous post is not correct.

When you make a Push field action in a filter ending with `!, you force
the action to be executed in phase 1.

But on submit, the Request ID field is known only in "transaction
phase", which is after phase 1 and before phase 2.

So you will never be able to push the request id from a filter with `!
on submit.

There are however many workarounds this limitation:

-          use the GUID instead of Request ID

-          use a filter without the `!

-          create your own request id that you increase yourself

Best regards.