Hello listeners,

today I didn't make experience with mid-tier. Before I started working
in our company, somebody installed mid-tier on our remedy-server. I
think there is something wrong with the installation.

I can login to the remedy-server by web successfully. But most of the
functions of remedy aren't working.

For example: I can see a diary on a form. But when I click to the "book"
a pop up is created with "page isn't available".

It seems, that every Active Link doesn't work, too.

Am I right, that our mid-tier doesn't work correctly and I have to
re-install it? Or is there a mistake in the configuration?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Christoph