Brad,

Make sure that the mapping is correct in SRD

Regards

Prasanth

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of gurram sanjeevnaidu
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM Question / Answer Sort Order

**

Brad,

When your Creating the Service Request Defination we have mapping there we have
to enter the quuestions and mapped occurding to that it will displays in the
notes field in the Incident Management

--Sanjeeva Naidu G
9731802802

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:14:46 , Bradley Murphy <bradrem...@gmail.com> wrote
** Hi All

Applications Running:

*       Remedy Server 7.5 Patch 003
*       SRM 7.6
*       ITSM 7.6

Does anyone know how SRM processes answers to questions when they are pushed to
a back end application such as Incident mgmt? We have come across a problem
where the answers to our questions in SRM are pushed to the Incident in a
random order - they are not sorted in any way.

For example, in SRM I can have the following questions setup:

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

Question 5

Those 4 questions are then mapped to be pushed back to the Notes field on the
Incident form, however they come out as :

Question 2: Answer 2

Question 1: Answer 1

Question 5: Answer 5

Question 3: Answer 3

Question 4: Answer 4

Although it may seem a small thing, it is really irritating for our support
staff especially if there are lots of questions that build up to something...I
have checked our questions mapping on the SRD's and they are in the right order
when they appear in SRM to the end user - however they get messed up during
their transfer to the back end application.

Does anyone know how we can either put a sort order on the answers or if there
is a way that we can instruct Remedy to process the answers?

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Brad

<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline....@middle?>

<<~WRD000.jpg>>