From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Vaibhav Singhal
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 10:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Reg ARS 7.6.03 AR Server Licenses imported from ARS 6.4 on AIX

**
Thanks Tony for your reply
Thanks Scott for your reply

I think I need to have the license file updated as per the new HostId.

But, any idea if I switch the host Id of current and new Server?

I already imported the 6.4 license file in 7.6 and it shows correct number of
lisences and also, only ARS server license key is comming up there. So I think
if I switch the HostId, system should work.

What do you think, please comment.

Regards,
Vaibhav