From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: USer Tool 7.6.03 quirk

I just came across the strangest quirk for the 7.6.03 User tool.  If you have a
table with a descending sort order (say a date column with the top being most
recent to oldest at the bottom) and you display (or refresh) it you get the 1st
record selected but the scroll bar drops to the bottom.

i.e.   A table of data with the 1st column being dates
   Dec 1, 2010
   Nov 1, 2010
   Feb 1, 2007
   Jan 1, 2007

The Dec 1, 2010 record will be the selected record. The scroll bar will be all
the way down at the Jan 1, 2007 record and the Dec 1, 2010 record will be off
the screen.

The Mid-Tier 7.6.03 works correctly.

I tried it with a string as the sorted column (Z, Y, ... B, A) and it does the
same.  Selected record is Z but it is off the screen and the scroll bar is
clear down on A.

Fred