If this is a SetFields action doing a query against another form then my
first question is why do you want to change what ARS automatically creates
as a SQL statement? Is the work flow not executing correctly?

I have not tried this but changing the result list of the form you are
querying may change the columns that are selected. It is possible the form
one server has a different result list than the form on your other server?