List,
I am having a wierd workflow issue and I am wondering if anyone else has
ever had this issue.  I have a filter that goes through and takes the data
from a character field and pushes it to another character field and adds
some HTML tags to it.  The main one I am concerned with is the one where I
add <BR> anytime there is a carriage return.  So my set fields value looks
like this:

REPLACE($Comments HTML$,  "",  "<BR>")

and it works fine.  The problem I am having now is everytime the AR Server
is restarted the system comes through and adds a space my set fields value
so it looks like this

REPLACE($Comments HTML$,  " ",  "<BR>")

Has anyone ever seen this or know why ARS would add that extra space in the
filter?  This is all custom workflow.

ARS 7.1
Windows 2003

--