From: "Frank Caruso" [caruso.fr...@gmail.com]
Date: 01/06/2011 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SSL and Web Services

** I am trying to consume a Web Service from SAP. The service is published in
such a way that an SSL certificate is required on both sides. I know the web
service will run as a filter form the server but I am confused about where to
put the SSL certificate as well as how to create the certificate. I understand
how this would work from a web server but how do you provide an SSL certificate
to ARS?
_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_