From: Easter, David
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:08 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Knowledge Management Install

**
Ø  RKM has literally nothing to do with Remedy aside from some minor
integrations, so it won’t be like dealing with another Remedy app.

While Shawn is absolutely correct on this statement about RKM 7.1.00, I did
want to mention that 7.6.0x is exactly the opposite.  RKM 7.6.0x is now an
application built on AR System – so all your AR System skills and knowledge
will come into play when using and administering the system.   Plus it gains
all the basic benefits of being an AR System application (OS/DB/browser
support, High Availability, industry standards, etc.)

May be a reason for you to consider upgrading both your AR System and RKM
versions to the latest.

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.