Hi John,

I need more information to advice you.

1. What was the exact command you ran?
2. What did the conversion file look like?
3. What is in the log file from RRR|LoginConv?
4. What did you wish to accomplish?

What exactly happened to you data? Have you been able to figure that out?

If you were actually changing login names, these has to be changed in many
other forms that tie the user together. I typically run this against all
regular forms, or in this case at least CTM:* and User.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):