Uh oh.  Doug do you know of specific issues with using the console over
SSL?  We are just about to add SSL to the mix in the ITSM 7.6 environment we
have been building.  I played with it just a little over SSL and had seen
this issue but figured it was a misconfiguration issue on my part because I
just threw a cert and did some basic config to try it really quick.

Gok's,
Another thing to try is stop Tomcat and clear the contents of the
PluginsCache directory (C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\midtier\PluginsCache by default) and start Tomcat.

Jason