I was tasked to setup a spreadsheet ingest process that would create resolved
incidents in our Incident 7.02 system.
I updated all filters on the HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form to fire on Merge
as well as Submit and it works for creating open Assigned tickets however after
mapping all the fields that seemed necessary I seem to be getting this error:

Field does not exist on this form (ARERR 314)

I don't know where to go with this error.
I ran filter logging on the server to see if anything surfaced on this but
nothing jumped out as to why this is happening.

I have separate interfaces that were setup for different projects that included
a display form that people would fill out and click a Submit Resolved button
and the data would be pushed to IncidentInterface_Create with the same fields I
am importing and the tickets get generated as resolved with no problem.

Perhaps a merge is surfacing bad code or something?
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN IT Packaging and Automation