Looks like a invalid memory operation; accessing a freed pointer, character
array without terminating NULL character and bad data handling...  At some
point this will resurface as something a bit more sinister if not addressed
(random crashes, remote code execution, etc.).  I'd be curious to know if
this causes a crash/core dump on Solaris if using libumem.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.