Hello, we have a deployable application that we can no longer modify.

We are using Developer Studio Version: 7.6.03 and if we open the appication,
make any change and then try to save we get The following error: Name
parameter (or name field in a parameter) is empty ARERR - 102

I have seen similar entries posted here on the list but they seem to be
regarding empty dynamic fields at runtime and not coming from the Dev tool.

BMC has been unable to help pinpoint the problem.

We had this problem once before using 7.5. Back then we "solved" it by doing
a restore from our prod environment.

This time this is not an option.

Here are our system details:

AR Server: 7.6.03 Build 001

Operating System: SunOS 5.10

DB: Oracle 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bi

If anyone can shed some light on how to troubleshoot this, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Robert Rozanski