Hey Howard, how are you?

I'm not sure how you are trying to pull the information but I can
think of a couple ways.  There is a form called People Permission or
something similar that has a record for each permission granted to a
user--those that require a license and those that don't.  If you turn
on filter logging you can find this and then run a report or whatever.
 The other way is to query the user form.  The permissions are all
concatenated in one field so may not be the easiest to work with but
has all the actual application licenses like Incident User, Change
Manager, etc.

Hope this helps.

Chuck