Fred,

Thanks so much, that works!

I didn't mention that I was trying the newer goto url format you mentioned, but the problem was that I used the entire url one sees in the browser when the form is viewed. For others' benefit, I was trying to do something like:

http://remedyweb/arsys/shared/login.jsp?goto=http://webServerName/arsys/...

But when I followed your example and started the goto with /arsys, it worked both if I specified the normal login page and when I specified a custom one.

David

David Durling
Enterprise Information Technology Services
University of Georgia