Hi,

Did you scratch the DB, or did you do an upgrade install on top?

Some considerable time ago I recall that the installation broke if you
specified something other than Demo and an empty password. I have tried
the Demo user both with and without the password in this case...

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):