Hi,

I actually do not know exactly.

BMC has been enhancing performance with each version.

Someone with more knowledge about MidTier and versions should be able give
us a more detailed answer.

The best way to figure this out, as always (almost), is to turn on your
various log files :-)

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):