These are the option I see:
- Use a 32-bit JVM and use the Remedy Java API
- Use a 64-bit JVM and don't use the Remedy Java API

I don't know if the JVM requirements have changed with the 7.6 versions.
 Maybe someone else can comment on that.

Axton

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.