what happened exactly is when I imported a modified people record in it say's
the record updated but nothing get's updated came to found out that there is
not BMC.ASSET.SANDBOX.BULK is not there so I created that and ran the
reconciliation jobs and after tested to import people record or modify any
people record saying updated but nothing changed...so I need to do any thing
after creating the BMC.ASSET.SANDBOX.BULK and I created through CMDB Atrium.