From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: February-07-11 18:08
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: General Q on 7.6.3 API ARGetListEntryWithFields char 0 (& diary)
field restriction removal; comment on ARSetGetEntry()

Hi,

If you specify NULL for the field list, you get no error against the 6.3 server
from the 7.6 driver.

If you do not specify any fields in ARGetListEntryWithFields, only the form
specified result-list-fields are returned. This is true for all server versions
I would imagine.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):