You can also set up on call groups to handle issues outside normal working
hours.

Rick
On Feb 8, 2011 11:35 AM, "Martinez, Marcelo A" <marc...@cpchem.com> wrote:

> What if you have 2 assignment mappings; one for each support group.
> Create an escalation that fires at (i.e) 5PM daily, that disables the
assignment mapping to support group A, and enables the assignment mapping to
support group B.
> Then a second escalation which fires at 8AM daily, that enables the
assignment mapping to support group A, and disables the assignment mapping
to support group B.

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
> Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:12 AM
> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
> Subject: Assignment based on Hours
>
> **
> Hi All - I am being asked to have a bunch of applications go to one
Support Group during business hours and a different group after hours.

> I know that the current assignment engine doesn't allow for that but I was
wondering what other people have come up with to solve this.