:-)
That make more sense to me. I am just thinking how to configure that
out and don't get into trouble.

Is there anyone having that kind of configuration on production machine?

I had configured server group before. In most case, I got plugin error
after put all servers in a group.

If I don't care workfllow too much. Do servers suppose to run out side
of server on a shared DB? That's the best practice for this case?

Thanks you all!
Martin

On 2/11/11, Walters, Mark <mark_walt...@bmc.com> wrote:
> In that case you need to manually disable escalations on all but one of the
> servers.  If you don't you'll have multiple instances of the same escalation
> running - whether this is a problem will depend on what the escalation
> does.
>
> Mark

Regards,

刘征 Martin Liu