From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Runmacro issue

**
Listers -

I'm using runmacro utility (on a windows machine) to create an ARX file, but
I'm facing an issue:

The command I'm using is:

C:\Program Files\AR System\Admin>runmacro.exe -o "C:\test.arx" -x "myserver" -U
"My User" -P "mypassword" -f "Incident Management" -t arx -q "'Incident
Id'="R2:000070032012"" -a 22000

But recurring i've been facing errors on the qualification I've already tried
multiple alternatives but I'm stuck rigth now, any help will be highly
appreciated

Other qualifications i've used:

'Incident Id'="R2:000070032012"
'"Incident Id"'="R2:000070032012"
'Incident Id' = "R2:000070032012"
'"Incident Id"' = "R2:000070032012"
Incident Id="R2:000070032012"
''Incident Id''="R2:000070032012"
""'Incident Id"'="R2:000070032012""

Thanks

Hugo Ruesga
The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.