From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Vianna Vianna
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLM / Notification

**
Hello
We have an SLT that's built based on priority for Incident Management. When a
ticket is logged as a HIGH or CRITICAL, it notifies a specific subset of
people. The problem is that when it's logged as a LOW and then the priority
changes to a HIGH or CRITICAL, it does not trigger that notification. Is it
something in the way I've configured the service level target?

We are using Incident Management 7.0.03 patch 9
and
SLM 7.1

Vianna
_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers